Weight Lifting Get stronger, leaner and feel better!
Bodyfit offers a wide variety of training sessions to help you get you where you want it to be, both physically and mentally. During our training sessions, we focus primarily on a combination of lifting weights and killer cardio circuits. What do you want? To lean out? To look strong and BE strong? To maintain what you’ve got going on? To be able to lift heavier weights, and hit new PRs? No matter what it is that you are looking to achieve, we have sessions and trainers that will help you get there. Lifting weights, both light and heavy, can help EVERYBODY develop lean muscle, increase metabolic rate, and burn fat.
- Come try a Bodyfit Strength and Conditioning classes for weightlifting AND cardio to maximize the effects of your workout.
- Bodyfit Strength + HIST (High Intensity Strength Training) is a fast paced training session with less time for instruction; and maximal time to just work super hard. Come to this class once you already know all the movements, you just need someone to kick your ass!
- Kettlebell HIIT and HIITboxing (High Intensity Interval Training) will give you the intense cardio routine you love/hate; packed conveniently into 30 minutes during your lunch break.
- Safety first! Learn safe and proper technique and form at Bodyfit Technique; the only way to get stronger without getting hurt is to learn and maintain proper form. This is the perfect session for anyone new to Bodyfit, but even experienced lifters can benefit from a session dedicated to technique.
- Do you hate cardio? Think running is the worst? Just want to make gains and get strong? Strength Training is your chance to just lift heavy stuff, and chill out.
- Olympic Lifting focuses on - you guessed it - OLYMPIC LIFTS: clean, snatch, jerk, overhead squat, etc. This session is a great opportunity to learn those more technical lifts that we don’t program into our regular sessions.